• 4% of online daters who had success said that their use of online dating led to marriages or serious long-term relationships.
• Men and women both send unsolicited sexts in equal amounts which is 50% of the time for each.
• The use of online dating services (sites and apps) among young adults (ages 18-24) nearly tripled from 2013 to 2016 (from 10% to 27%).
• Real life events seem to be the latest trend with dating services.
Get to know the experts at Date Dev.com, and work with a partner who’s passionate about your potential.
We are dating site builders, We develop robust, full featured dating and social network sites using the most current cutting-edge technologies.
• In 2017 revenue is expected to be over billion for US companies. • There are 6,747 companies in the dating business who employee 9,592 people in the United States.
This "assortative mating" strategy helps ensure our genetics are successfully passed on to future generations.• Online daters tend to select partners who have completed the same level of formal education.• Older educated online daters care less about how educated their matches are.• The largest share of adults worldwide who are actively paying for a dating service are from United States (26%), United Kingdom (21%), and Germany (17%).
• The smallest share of adults worldwide who are actively paying for a dating service are from France (13%), China (11%), and Saudi Arabia (5%).
United States • In order Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, West Virginia, Connecticut, Minnesota, and New Jersey came out on top as the safest states for online dating.